Build and Release Manager - Apex Legends - Mobile
We’re looking for a accomplished Build & Release Manager who will embrace our culture and share her/his hard earned expertise to deliver builds to all parties, and ensure that releases go smoothly. You’ll need experience in mobile game development, passionate about the build process, and eager to help our teams hit their development goals. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume!
What you’ll do...
- Define requirements for build operations and release/submissions management.
- Develop and operate pipelines for Apex Legends Mobile, supporting builds, patches, and dynamic content.
- Work with the game Development Team to improve the release pipeline and integration processes.
- Communicate status of builds and associated deadlines.
- Coordinating with Production and QA on build testing.
- Coordinate cert and submission schedule with Production.
- Report to the lead of BandR for Apex legends.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating server deploys.
- Maintaining and improving scripts.
- Building and maintaining tools to automate time-consuming or error-prone processes where possible.
- Working proactively with the Development Team.
Ideally,you will have…
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Perforce).
- Familiarity with Microsoft App Center.
- Experience shipping builds on iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of 1st party (Apple, Google) requirements.
- A strong drive to be proactive - experience with predicting/catching issues before they come up, and a sense of urgency in resolving them when they do arise.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.