Resolution Games is a visual computing studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. Are you an experienced QA professional with a passion for VR? Then you might be what we are looking for.
What you’ll do
You will work across the games team, owning and setting the QA process for a variety of games. You will both plan, write, and execute tests, helping to take our zero bug policy to new levels. You are an innovative problem-solver who enjoys inspiring others to always engage with best practices within quality assurance.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Testing pre-release games and verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility
- Create manual tests suites to ensure coverage across all levels of the test pyramid
- Documenting defects and write detailed reports on how to reproduce issues
- Always trying to find a new way to improve our workflows when it comes to quality
Who you are
- Skilled troubleshooter with solid QA experience and a great understanding of game development
- An ability to write and execute test cases and test passes on game features, functionalities, and content
- Proactive and self-propelled
- Experience in functional testing and logging defects in bug tracking systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in and passion for Games and VR
Nice to have
- Experience of working with VR is a plus
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process.