Who we are
Repeat.gg is one of the largest esports tournament platforms, where users compete for cash prizes across games like Fortnite, League of Legends, Call of Duty: Warzone and Dota 2. Repeat organizes asynchronous esports tournaments, where we automatically monitor the player's in-game statistics and award them scores based on their performance, creating a convenient and hassle-free way to compete.
About The Role
Our website will be going through development changes in the coming few months along with new partnership campaigns for our tournaments, we require a graphic artist to create visual graphics to be placed on our site & social media. Advertisements, Teasers, Announcements, Promotional graphics containing instructions will be the majority of the workload needed, which may increase in the future depending on the working relationship we have with the applicant.
- Create social media graphics.
- Create graphics for our tournaments, advertisements, promotions, announcements
- Work with management via chat to discuss upcoming campaigns or graphics
- Meet deadlines for campaigns
- Good communication skills (English)
- Experience with creating and communicating design direction
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
- Experienced working in a professional, collaborative, iterative and creative environment.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma or other visual authoring tools.
- Passion for games
- Worked with Animations before
- Have video editing skills in Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Used Monday, Trello or similar management tools in past projects
- You are self motivated and will take pride in all aspects of your work
If you are interested in building your resume, getting hands-on experience working for an international gaming company then please fill out the attached Google form.