Senior Test Automation Developer
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Senior Test Automation Developer to create exceptional gaming experiences for the next generation of Remedy games.
As a Senior Test Automation Developer, you will join our QA team on a journey to take Remedy's services to the next level. In this role, you will work in a key role designing, implementing and maintaining a customized test automation framework at our studio.
We are looking for a colleague with a test-driven mindset - you know what it takes to write robust test cases, how to collaborate and work with a range of disciplines from art to design and most importantly, provide meaningful feedback to our other developers. We expect you to have previous work experience from implementing and maintaining customized test automation framework(s) for desktop applications and writing test scripts, as this will help you to perform your daily tasks effectively and get a smooth start in your work.
Requirements and qualifications
- Previous experience from working with customized test automation framework(s) for desktop applications
- Experience with generic test automation frameworks (for example Robot Framework)
- Solid programming skills, preferably strong experience with either C++ or C#
- Excellent scripting skills in Python
- Experience in software testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to clearly document processes
The ideal candidate will also have
- Knowledge of world building software and game development tools
- Passion for PC and console games
- Experience with analytics and databases
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Relevant academic background
What is in it for you?
- Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the work load sensible, so your contributions feel valuable
- This position is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else
- You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system
- We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.