Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the world’s leading independent game studios is looking for a Lead QA Tester (GaaS) for a new exciting online multiplayer game. For this role we can consider remote working outside of Finland case by case.
Are you an experienced project QA lead, curious to learn and develop yourself? Are you passionate about games and love the idea of working with multiplayer F2P/GaaS titles?
As the Lead QA Tester in our new team, Vanguard, you will be in a key position to ensure that we deliver top notch quality which we are known for. You will be planning testing strategy and processes, prioritizing and scheduling testing work for the team and communicating closely with the project team.
We enthusiastically welcome diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. We at Remedy value and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and safe work environment for all our team members.
What you’ll do
- You will develop testing strategies and processes, ensuring that we are testing the right things at the right time
- You will be responsible for test planning, task prioritization and scheduling for the team
- You will collaborate closely with the project team, identify testing needs and draft test plans both for current and future needs
- You’ll share test plans, information and tasks with your team and external partners, at the same time sharing informative test reports to stakeholders to aid in project planning
- You oversee the general progress with testing and balance resources between different areas
What we’re looking for
- You are an experienced project QA lead that has already worked with online multiplayer / GaaS games
- You are at home prioritizing and scheduling QA work and communicating closely with different teams
- You understand the nature and challenges of developing and testing online multiplayer games
- You think outside the box and you have a proactive attitude, coming up with new ideas and improvements
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- As a plus, you have prior experience working with Unreal Engine
What is in it for you?
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable game experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and team-work, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, a safe country, with exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep. If you're not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else!
- If you are based in Sweden, we also welcome candidates to our new location in Stockholm.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV (in English) and other information relevant to the position. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.