Relic Entertainment is a wholly owned studio of SEGA. We are an award-winning developer of genre-defining games like Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and Age of Empires. We have delivered rich, thoughtful strategy games throughout our history and our vision is to continue making games that people love to play.
We’re looking for a Senior Producer to join our team at our studio in beautiful Vancouver. As an integral part of our studio, you will manage your team’s day-to-day development activity, challenges, and successes. You will strive for the highest level of engagement and productivity, guiding your team to ensure projects meet high expectations for deadlines, delivery, budgets, collaboration, and quality. You pull together the “how,” “when,” and “who” of the project. You will be challenged to support your team to come up with effective ways of working, constantly motivating and supporting them to make the best games, and encouraging them to build each other up and grow together along the way.
As a Senior Producer, you will...
- Lead a game feature area or team by managing employee careers and project deadlines, risks, budgets, and goals
- Be the go-to person for your team, executive leaders, and studio for everything to do with your designated project area and team members
- Encourage an open, honest, and positive workplace where team members constructively give and receive feedback, and support each other’s growth
- Manage individual and team performance, including motivating, coaching, and clearing obstacles for people to achieve results
- Partner with technical craft leaders (Design, Art, Programming, Animation, Audio, and QA) to ensure communication is open and clear, and priorities are understood
You're a great fit if you have...
- Experience managing games or live products (release and community management, consumer testing, QA testing cycles)
- A proven ability to bring the right people together to craft solutions, solve problems, minimize risk, and deal with the unexpected
- A strong knowledge of project management methodologies and a demonstrated skillset showing comfort for communicating and reporting progress, risk, and dependencies
- A passion for making great games, building productive and healthy teams, and helping to grow a AAA studio
- A desire to learn and grow with us
It's a bonus if you have...
- Experience making AAA games in a PC or console studio
- Experience working with remote and external developers
Are you game? We’d like to hear from you!
Please apply through our careers page and we will be in touch shortly to let you know about next steps.
This is Relic
We have a culture of kindness, transparency, and play. There is a lot of heart and passion at this studio – we get to work on projects we’re proud of and we work hard to be the best at what we do. We are curious, we strive for excellence, we build on each other’s ideas, and we celebrate each other’s great work. Relicans organize movie nights, game tournaments, life drawing, community and charity events, and more. Basically, we believe that good work starts with a community you’re excited to spend your day with, both in and out of the studio.
Relic benefits include an extended benefits package, RRSP/DPSP matching program (subject to eligibility requirements), local discounts to gyms and restaurants in the area, and regular studio and community events. For designated roles, relocation and immigration assistance may be available. You will also become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, this includes Creative Assembly, Sports Interactive, HARDlight Studio, and Amplitude Studios), which gives us access to the resources to enable us to build on our legacy of innovation.