Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed Storyworlds, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
The Office Manager will report to the Manager, Talent and Culture and will work in collaboration with the various departments of Reflector to meet their day-to-day operational needs.
- Define and ensure the application of policies related to security and emergency measures in case of evacuation (camera system, alarm systems, keys, evacuation plans, etc.);
- Assists in the preparation and monitoring of the budget in relation to the operational needs of the studio;
- Manage delivery requests and internal mail distribution;
- Manage inventories and purchase missing items such as stationery, coffee, fruit, etc.);
- Ensure the management and cleanliness of common work spaces;
- Administer and coordinate all business trips of studio employees;
- Identify and negotiate agreements with external suppliers in relation to the operational management of the offices;
- Coordinates and follows up on external resources for all maintenance, repairs and other work;
- Performs monthly credit card expense reports for all members of management;
- As required, writes PowerPoint presentations or prepares reports for members of the Executive Committee;
- Works closely with the HR department in all matters related to the organization of social events;
- Performs all other related tasks.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong communication skills, ability to establish and maintain harmonious and effective interpersonal relationships with everyone;
- Recognized for his adaptability;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at the same time;
- Ability to organize, plan and negotiate;
- Demonstrate creativity, initiative and innovation in proposed solutions;
- Demonstrate discretion;
- Possesses excellent skills with the Office suite, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong communication skills in French and English, both oral and written.