Full Stack Developer
Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
Under the supervision of the IP Associate Producer, the Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the front end and back end for websites and interactive experiences. Working in close collaboration with UX/UI Designers and Marketing team, the Full Stack Developer will develop and maintain the applications on all platforms.
- Architect and develop stable, scalable and efficient code using common software engineering design patterns and paradigms on both front end and back end;
- Write high-quality code and participate in design and code reviews to maintain development standards;
- Work alongside UX/UI designers for web design features;
- Work alongside teammates to ensure support of developed applications in all environments;
- Enhance build and development tooling;
- Improve CI/CD pipelines, as well as code reviews and testing;
- Lead the project launch session with technical team;
- Create technical design documentation;
- Participate in project operationalization activities;
- Contribute to development standards and the implementation of new practices and tools;
- Evolve the system and ensure its constant deployment;
- Participate in all the phase of deployment from conception to a finished Live product;
- Designing and developing APIs;
- Participate in the functional analysis of the requirements for the features to be implemented.
- Degree in Computer Science or software engineering;
- Solid experience developing large-scale software based on engineering / development best practices;
- Proficient in Microservices Architecture / Web Infrastructure / REST;
- Proficient in Java, J2EE / Spring / Spring Boot on the back end and React/Next JS/Pixi.js on the front end;
- Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL, MariaDB;
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce;
- Experience with load testing, troubleshooting, and optimizing performance of web services;
- Experience in writing unit tests and automated tests;
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies;
- Team player;
- Agile, Scrum master knowledge (an asset).
- Strong communication skills in French and English, both oral and written.