Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector, a company of the Bandai Namco group, is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
The candidate will work in a multi-disciplinary collaborative environment to create models within the technical requirements of the game to ensure a synergy between the environment, its content and the technology used.
- Create exceptional 3D assets under the guidance of the Lead Artist;
- Work closely with the other members of the artistic team to ensure high and consistent quality throughout the project;
- Collaborate with the design team to maintain gameplay requirements;
- Collaborate with the technical artists team to maintain performance requirements;
- Maintain quality, efficiency, and consistency in your work.
- Ability to create high quality, game-ready 3D assets efficiently (weapons, vehicles, accessories);
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop, ZBrush, Substance and 3ds Max, Maya, or Blender;
- Understanding of the pipeline and creative processes specific to the video game industry;
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment;
- Willingness to receive and respond appropriately to criticism from the art director or other team members;
- Willingness to continue to learn and improve your own skills;
- Strong interest in video games;
- Adaptability and versatility: a winning attitude;
- Previous experience with Unreal, an asset;
- Strong communication skills in English, French an asset;
- Two years of professional experience in video game development, an asset.