QA Tester / Test Analyst
The QA Tester is responsible for daily testing operations. Candidates for this position will be responsible for handling current and next gen hardware, finding, investigating and reporting bugs using internal and/or clients' databases and also gather any information necessary to validate test results performed throughout the project.
- Responsible for testing a variety of different game genres on PC, Console and Mobile.
- Find, investigate and reproduce bugs.
- Perform Ad-Hoc and destructive types of tests during gameplay.
- Provide written and oral feedback on the games tested.
- Perform tests based on checklist of requirements from the developers and or first-party certification process.
- Document testcases and bugs through the use of a database and report directly to a Test Lead.
- Great knowledge on games across all platforms: Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, PC & Mobile.
- Great knowledge on gaming platforms and its peripherals.
- Knowledge on Windows 10 / macOS / Linux.
- Kownledge on bug tracking tools such as: Jira, Trello, YouTrack ou Hack'n'Plan.
- Excellent written communication in both English and Portuguese.
- Being organized and capable of adapting in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
- Familiarity with the gaming industry.
- São Paulo, SP - Zona Sul
- English (Mandatory)
Type of Position:
- Full Time, CLT Contract
- QA Tester (Preferably)
Possibility to work remotely:
Please send your resume attached with your Job Application