QA Project Coordinator
QA Project Coordinator / Coordenador de Projetos
It will be the Project Coordinator's responsibilities to ensure the quality and meet the deadlines of the deliveries of each one of our projects, having to answer for the team's overall performance as well as contacting Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo experts/consultants. They will also be responsible for coordinating the testing efforts in teams of small, medium and big sizes, host daily and weekly meetings with their teams and clients as well as gather performance and metrics data in order to provide daily and weekly reports. Our project coordinators are pro-active and know how to think fast and act upon problems that arise from projects on a daily basis.
The project coordinator will work closely with AAA clients and must be proficient in English.
- Coordinate testing efforts in teams of small, medium and big size
- Host daily internal meetings with the teams
- Gather and analyze team's performance data and provide reports to upper management
- Answer for their team's and its needs
- Lead the team into improving their skill, processes and performance
- Must have experience in software, games or technology related projects in Coordination/Leading positions
- Great knowledge on XBOX, PlayStation, Nintendo, PC and Mobile games and platforms
- Knowledge and familiarity with the gaming industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both English and Portuguese)
- Being organized and capable of adapting to a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in PMI or SCRUM or previous professional experiences in a Coordinator Position
- São Paulo, SP - Zona Sul
- English (mandatory)
Type of position:
- Full time/CLT (currently only on site)
Please send in your resume (in PDF format) along with your application email.