(Closed) Specialist, Gaming
The Gaming Specialist supports the development and execution of regional Gaming-focused marketing initiatives. Through events, athletes, and influencers, the Gaming Specialist builds local and regional brand relevance while paying into Red Bull’s global and national strategic direction.
- Work with SaMo gaming team and region marketing teams to build and execute activation programs around the gamer – considering key titles, gaming events and local competitions
- Identify, attend and support events of our partners and work with regional marketing teams to activate these events
- Scout future trends, players, and spaces on where Red Bull can make a consumer impact in this rapidly changing landscape
LOCAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the local gaming audience and player landscape (for example, emerging/popular titles, platform trends, lifestyle, etc.)
- Build Red Bull’s presence in local gaming spaces (arcades, LAN centers, etc.) where the brand can credibly show up and support the community of players
- Identify and build relationships with gaming community leaders, influencers and content creators
- Execute outreach programs to ensure Red Bull Energy Drink is fueling local players
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with up and coming esports athletes
- Partner with national and local Red Bull esports athletes to develop concepts for new gaming events and executions
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 3+ years of gaming/esports events management and marketing experience
- Comprehensive understanding of esports landscape including relevant game titles and publishers/developers, athletes and teams, league and tournament structures, etc.
- Understanding of existing and emerging trends within the video game and esports industries
- Creative thinker with proven ability to design, communicate and bring compelling esports products and initiatives to market
- Strong program/project management skills with ability to drive planning, schedules, estimates, budgeting, resource plans and status reports
- Strong computer literacy including Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Must be fluent in English
- Travel up to: 25%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.