(Closed) Producer, Gaming
Red Bull Media House creates authentic content that engages audiences through compelling subject matter and high-quality visual or stylistic appeal. As we continue to grow our credible presence in the gaming and esports communities, we are leveraging our experience with passionate storytelling and content to create even more compelling experiences for the full spectrum of gamers. The Producer, Gaming will drive the process of concept-to-execution of all social platform-based content that lives on Red Bull owned social media channels. This person will work with the team to contribute to our growing social media presence across tried-and-true platforms, as well as establish new arenas to connect with our audience. Their projects will include rich media content in all formats (photo, video, motion graphic, infographic, cinemagraph, gif, interactive content, tweets, written copy, stories, etc.). They will develop original and exciting content on a daily basis.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
DEVELOP & CREATE CONTENT
- Collaborate with leadership, business managers, and external creators on social assets.
- Develop original creative content programs and franchises around Red Bull Gaming key programming & brand initiatives on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Develop and write original short-form content for assigned channels in their established brand tone and voice.
- Conceptualize and create compelling photo, moving image, or rich media campaigns that tell the Red Bull story and enforce the brand promise.
- Shoot, direct, produce and edit media.
- Create or design simple graphic imagery, or work with outsourced individuals to design complex graphics and animations.
- Create and manipulate assets to conform with format variations for specific social platform for distribution.
MAINTAIN SOCIAL PLATFORMS
- Manage additional content resources pertaining to owned assets, athletes, or games.
- Assist in developing the social media editorial calendar to align with all channel priorities.
- Be the eyes and ears of our brand, thus reporting key and relevant information about public opinion or response to emerging trends to the content team.
- Moderate communities and crisis management when required.
- Work with our insights team to track performance of all social output to ensure both social engagement and business objectives are being met.
- Review and adjust content to align with monthly reports based on key learnings from metrics and measured campaign engagement.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 5+ years’ experience required developing content to connect with video game social trends, active community conversations, and relevant game industry themes.
- Must be familiar with speaking to “gamers” in a relatable voice and addressing their broad range of interests.
- Professional experience using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for B2C marketing.
- Camera experience with photography and high-quality video required.
- Editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or other editing software (Adobe preferred).
- Additional software skills – Adobe CC (*Photoshop required; Illustrator, After Effects, Media Encoder for video file compression preferred), Mac OS friendly, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to speak in a data-driven fashion about the success of social efforts.
- Strong communication skills, being comfortable debating the merits of a given idea with multiple stakeholders.
- Willingness to work in an “always-on” capacity when necessary
- A willingness to try new things; failing and failing quickly is better than not trying anything at all.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.