(Closed) Manager, Brand Marketing - Gaming
Red Bull first entered the Esports space nearly a decade ago with its athlete sponsorship of Dave “Walshy” Walsh. We have now become a trusted and infused brand not only in Esports, but also in the wider world of Gaming. Our hard work, and dedication to authenticity has created engagement opportunities for Red Bull across a wide range of Gaming consumers, from Esports enthusiasts to casual Gamers. One key engagement opportunity, and a top growth priority for Red Bull, is expanding product consumption occasions across all Gaming audiences. In partnership with our Red Bull North America Gaming team, this role will own the creation of innovative occasion-based marketing strategies and build distinctive marketing programs that drive engagement, relevance, and consumption. This person will play an integral role in continuing to bring our brand to life as we further our success and expansion with-in Gaming.
Areas that play to your strength
- Utilize insights procurement, strategy development, and building highly engaging marketing plans in order to drive brand growth, and ultimately product consumption.
- Oversee the development and execution of distinct, integrated cross-functional marketing campaigns across multiple layers of the Red Bull marketing mix.
- Ensure consistency of strategy across each campaign element, building tools and resources that drive “best-in-class” execution
GLOBAL AND REGIONAL ALIGNMENT
- Partner with Global counterparts to ensure consistency with global standards and utilization of best practices
- Act as support for applicable regional marketing programs
- Utilize post-mortem reports to adjust marketing strategy and programming on a continual basis
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- 5+ years of brand/product marketing experience including focus on brand management fundamentals
- Experience on the gaming industry (ie. Game publishers)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, including project management (e.g. timeline / key milestone development)
- Experience utilizing consumer insights and translating learning into action
- Proven ability to navigate through a highly matrixed organization
- Prior agency management, experience building digitally-based plans, and retail exposure a plus
- Ability to showcase strong, real world examples of personally pushing innovation and leveraging a keen business acumen to explore new opportunities while identifying lean, agile solutions.
- Travel up to: 10%
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.