(Closed) Social Media Manager
Rectify Esports is seeking an experienced Social Media Manager!
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in Social Media management who is looking to develop and grow with an upcoming esports organization. You will be responsible for running all social media platforms and would work directly under our marketing manager, helping develop new marketing strategies.
What you will do:
- Manage all social media operations (Twitter, Discord, Instagram, etc)
- Create and develop social media strategies to increase the amount of content, events, and activities designed to keep our fan base engaged with our competitive and content teams
- Act as our brand voice and handle public relations. Create interaction within our community
- Collaborate with our marketing and creative teams – create campaigns (ex: for sponsors)
- Report monthly analytics outlining our social media performances (highlight the good and bad of each month)
- Create a weekly content schedule
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years experience as a social
- A deep understanding of esports branding and public relations
- Experience in a majority of the popular esports
- Dedication and drive for social media
- Great organization and time management skills
- Adaptable and able to work “on the fly”
Why Rectify Esports?
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- A fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development
- Multi-Faceted company