Product Manager, Viral Growth
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! As a Product Manager for our Viral Growth team you will have the chance to help shape the future of social gaming, user-generated content, & cross-platform gaming. You will design new features informed by analytics data and community feedback, to drive organic growth. You will work with developers to implement these features and use analytics and A/B testing to validate the outcomes of these features once live.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create growth strategies for mobile, console, PC & VR versions of Rec Room
- Work with a dev team to implement new features, methods, and strategies for growing the Rec Room community
- Interpret usage data and use that to adjust Rec Room’s growth strategy
- Be an in-house subject matter expert by staying up to date on the latest in competitive and industry trends
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- 3+ years of experience driving organic growth strategies for a consumer or social product
- Extremely motivated and detail-oriented individual who is energized by big challenges
- Experience working with analytics systems (ex Amplitude)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of gaming communities
- Experience building a program or department from the ground up
- Experience working in both large and small tech companies
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.