IT Support Administrator
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! As an IT Support Administrator, you will own Rec Room’s hardware, software licenses, remote and onsite networking, along with our employee identity access management. In this role, you will be a go-to person to ensure Rec Room’s build servers and other hardware continues to scale as the company does. This role is excellent for a strong owner who loves to think on their feet and fix hardware before replacing it.
- Build, maintain and upgrade our onsite servers
- Management of in-office networking, including VPN, Firewalls, switches, and routers
- Deploying and managing teleconferencing and other equipment as needed
- Repairing physical servers and employee hardware as needed
- Asset management, including employee hardware and software licenses
- Identity and access management for various systems
We're looking for individuals with:
- 3+ years of experience in IT Network, Support, Administration, or Management
- 2+ years experience building and deploying in-house servers
- Experience managing assets, including employee hardware and software licenses (i.e., ADO, Slack, GSUITE, Visual Studio)
- Experience building and repairing desktops as needed
- Experience setting up and maintaining mesh networks and scripting EdgeOS or equivalent
- Experience setting up and maintaining VPN and scripting in RouterOS or equivalent
- Ability to work and onboard remotely until we return to the office located in Seattle, WA.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience imagining employee equipment
- Experience setting up or maintaining equipment ordering systems for a growing company
- Experience defining with network and software access management
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW:
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec room respects employee's personal lives, and we value work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to ensure a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive work culture.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.