Virtual Production Studio Supervisor
Audiomotion, one of Europe’s leading Performance Capture studios, is looking for a brand new Studio Supervisor. You’ll be joining the talented team at a studio that has contributed to everything from blockbuster films to AAA games.
You’ll be overseeing and managing the day to day operations of the studio. As Studio Supervisor you’ll be a key member of the team involved with everything from planning shoots to looking after the stage team. You’ll be managing a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to the prepping and maintenance of our cutting-edge motion capture studio.
We’re looking for someone with exceptional organisation skills, someone who can communicate effectively across multiple teams and really take ownership of making the studio run as smoothly as possible for both internal and external clients.
This is an exciting and unique role at an exceptional studio that works on a multitude of projects across film, tv and games!
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop a culture of growth and inclusion. Rebellion encourages innovation in all areas and we look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better. We would like to invite all demographics of culture, gender, ethnicity, neuro-diversity and beyond because we believe a representative team makes better games and provides a better working life.
- Experience with Onset (2-3 years)
- Experience with Motion Capture systems
- Highly computer literate
- Skilled with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures used in visual effects and the motion capture environment
- Good leadership skills
- Comfortable with giving clear directions
- Must be details oriented, highly organised and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner
- 3D applications experience
- Troubleshooting complex systems and situations
- Customer facing skills
- Unreal engine experience
- Holiday: 26 holiday days annually, increasing with service to 31 days, plus national public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance: Our PMI scheme offers comprehensive cover to access private medical treatment, taking the stress and strain out of waiting for treatments via the NHS
- Pension Contribution: Tax efficient salary sacrifice contributory pension scheme where Rebellion matches 4% of salary, plus 10% of any contribution you make
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Cash-back on treatment costs, from flu jabs to chiropractors
- Dental & Vision: Cash-back on routine or emergency costs, free eye tests
- Income Protection: Financial help if unable to work due to illness or injury
- Critical Illness: Financial help if diagnosed with critical illness
- Life Assurance: Financial security for your loved ones at a difficult time
- EAP: Wellbeing hub, including confidential telephone support and counselling
- Active Rewards: Earn discounts and other perks for physical activity, from trainers to cinema tickets
- Gym Membership: Discounts to over 3,000 participating UK gyms, pools & fitness events
- Loans: Interest free, tax-free loans
- Relocation: Assistance with relocation planning and costs
- Cycling Cycle Scheme: Save around 30% of the cost of a new bike and equipment though salary sacrifice tax & NI savings, spread repayments over 12 months
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000 AD merchandise, plus Active Rewards and more through health schemes, from high street retail to holidays
- Referral Bonus: Up to £2k bonus for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Flexible Hours: Flexible start and finish times
- Great Friendly Culture: Friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social & Charity Events: Annual Summer BBQ & Christmas Party, social groups such as photography and board games, charity events including football, go-karting and supporting Special Effect
- Digital Freebies: GDC Vault access, all Rebellion Steam titles, digital copies of 2000 AD and Rebellion Publishing comics, graphic novels and ebooks, physical game and film libraries