Rebellion Film Studios in Didcot, Oxfordshire are looking for an experienced Inventory Manager.
With upcoming projects based on classic Rebellion IPs, this is an opportunity to be working on some brand new film and TV projects and be the founding member of a brand new team for a brand new business. With the current acquisition of over 20,000 costumes to be used on future productions at our studios we also have ambitions to be a trusted partner for external clients.
This is a rare opportunity to be an integral part of our brand new Costume Hire company - you will have the opportunity to shape and lead the business. Reporting to the Head of Film Studios, you will be based at the Rebellion Film Studios in Didcot, in Oxfordshire. You will manage the Rebellion Costume Hire business, overseeing all matters relating to the maintenance, storage and hiring of costumes within the studio, working with external clients as well as supporting internal Rebellion projects – you truly will have the opportunity to bring your experience and knowledge to shape and grow this new venture.
- Develop and implement effective stock management procedures to ensure accurate, complete, and timely stock keeping record keeping
- Determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control
- Effective database management
- Ownership for the storage and movement of all inventory
- Inventory management. The maintenance of inventory accuracy, control and practices around stock management
- To assist both external clients as well as internal Rebellion projects with their inventory requirements.
- Improve workflow and organisation of inventory
- Recommend appropriate actions and improvements
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service
- To take ownership of the business administration including invoicing, payments and accounting.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports to provide information on inventory performance
- To oversee the maintenance and repairs of the inventory
- An excellent knowledge of costume and wardrobe, particularly of historical military items
- Experience of costume in a live performance or Film/TV environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and good housekeeping.
- Working knowledge of inventory materials.
- Working knowledge of machinery used in the costume industry.
- Holiday: 26 holiday days annually, increasing with service to 31 days, plus national public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance: Our PMI scheme offers comprehensive cover to access private medical treatment, taking the stress and strain out of waiting for treatments via the NHS
- Pension Contribution: Tax efficient salary sacrifice contributory pension scheme where Rebellion matches 4% of salary, plus 10% of any contribution you make
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Cash-back on treatment costs, from flu jabs to chiropractors
- Dental & Vision: Cash-back on routine or emergency costs, free eye tests
- Income Protection: Financial help if unable to work due to illness or injury
- Critical Illness: Financial help if diagnosed with critical illness
- Life Assurance: Financial security for your loved ones at a difficult time
- EAP: Wellbeing hub, including confidential telephone support and counselling
- Active Rewards: Earn discounts and other perks for physical activity, from trainers to cinema tickets
- Gym Membership: Discounts to over 3,000 participating UK gyms, pools & fitness events
- Loans: Interest free, tax-free loans
- Relocation: Assistance with relocation planning and costs
- Cycling Cycle Scheme: Save around 30% of the cost of a new bike and equipment though salary sacrifice tax & NI savings, spread repayments over 12 months
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000 AD merchandise, plus Active Rewards and more through health schemes, from high street retail to holidays
- Referral Bonus: Up to £2k bonus for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Flexible Hours: Flexible start and finish times
- Great Friendly Culture: Friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social & Charity Events: Annual Summer BBQ & Christmas Party, social groups such as photography and board games, charity events including football, go-karting and supporting Special Effect
- Digital Freebies: GDC Vault access, all Rebellion Steam titles, digital copies of 2000 AD and Rebellion Publishing comics, graphic novels and ebooks, physical game and film libraries