Rebellion VFX are opening the doors of our brand new Didcot Film and TV Studios and we are looking for an experienced 3D Generalist.
With projects based on classic Rebellion IPs, this is an opportunity to be working on some brand new film and TV projects and be one of the first members of the new VFX team.
This role can be a full-time permanent role based in-house at our Didcot Studio or Short term in-house contract. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
- Proven artistic ability across multiple CG disciplines including modeling, texturing, lighting, shading / look development, or compositing.
- Strong knowledge of 3D packages (Maya, Houdini, Zbrush )
- Experience with Nuke
- Experience with texturing packages (Mari or Substance painter)
- Previous experience with 2.5 D workflow
- Proven games industry or film experience
- Experience with Redshift is a plus
- Experience with matchmove and tracking is a plus
- Experience with game engines is a plus
- Ability to break down VFX shot work into achievable workflows
- Creation of outstanding artwork within a shot, using various software programs
- Assembling models, textures, projections and lights into a CG scene for rendering