(Closed) Chief Financial Officer
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for our office in London.
As a CFO, your long term goal will be to guide us to a successful IPO in the next 16-24 months.
Your short term task will be to move our company to a more process-oriented and structured approach in financial management, planning and reporting.
Your primary responsibility will be planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. This job is also extended to obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
Reality Games is a successful gaming company, with games played by Millions of players across the globe.
- Experience in implementing reporting / accounting software solutions for fast, automated, accurate reporting;
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations;
- Strong analytical skills and technical skills to deliver accurate, quality financial analysis;
- Experience in tech startup world / mobile Games industry, including good understanding of our products (Landlord game - https://go.onelink.me/zxS7/8f0bba56)
- Focus on processes improvement, optimization and automation,
- Understanding of a startup growth cycle
- High level of responsibility and ability to work unsupervised;
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to CEO while recommending further courses of action;
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take;
- Analyze the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for income, cash flow and expenditure and identify cost-reduction opportunities;
- Carry out business modelling and risk assessments;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Tax management and planning on group level and on individual subsidiaries;
- Ensures accounting policies and financial reporting respect IFRS standards – capitalization and impairment, segmental reporting etc;
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets;
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for improvement;