Community Moderation Associate
Ready At Dawn is looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our Community Team in a Community Moderation capacity to help us create fun, welcoming, and safe experiences in our games and communities. As Community Moderator, you will use your expertise and experience in player integrity to oversee moderation and address abuse in our communities. You will be the driving force to enforce our Code of Conduct while helping drive solutions for toxicity/harassment.
Community Moderation Associate - Ready at Dawn Responsibilities
- Execute and oversee our moderation program: Manage and iterate on our moderation program while collaborating and supporting current and future community moderation programs (Social Lobbies in game, community Discord, etc.)
- Oversee and manage our games' account administration duties, including reviewing, tracking, and acting on player reports
- Collaborate with various departments (in Studio and at the platform level) to improve moderation as a whole, establish best practices, standard operating procedures, etc. and improve on documentation/processes/practices as needed
- Track and analyze moderation reports to understand the health of the community, then share these reports with Project Leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing, Community, etc. on community communication, public documentation, etc. for community moderation actions, address toxicity/harassment concerns, and more
- Liaise with internal teams to manage information and feedback flow
- Meet with internal (studio departments, platform, etc.) and/or external (community moderations, vendors, players, etc.) to address safety concerns
- Triage and respond to questions or concerns regarding moderation in a variety of spaces (Discord, Reddit, emails, etc.)
- Collaborate with Community to address and respond to safety concerns as needed
- 3+ years of industry related experience working in a community related role
- 3+ years of customer service/support experience
- Commitment to player safety, supporting moderators, and building a healthy online community
- Experience empathizing with players while remaining objective when conducting investigations, processing reports, etc.
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- Experiencing driving cross-team collaboration
- Organizational and project management skills giving applicant the experience to facilitating and managing multiple projects at once
- A huge gamer with an interest for the games you work on and their genres as well as a wide knowledge of competitive titles and their communities
- 3+ years of experience moderating a gaming community space, preferably a multiplayer online community
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to [email protected]