RDB eSports is looking for a video editor to join our social media team. The Video Editor will have a key role in establishing the branding of our organization together with our social media team. We are an up-and-coming Esports organization, located in the Netherlands. We currently solely compete in FIFA but are looking to grow and expand in the future.
We promote and encourage community involvement beyond just supporting our organization sponsored players. The Video Editor will be on a volunteer basis.
Please be aware that this is a VOLUNTEER position.
- Edit gaming and live-action videos with graphics, effects, and music
- Produce and create new content for several social media channels
- Coordinate with the social media team and report to the Social Media Manager
- Provide feedback on team content.
- BE CREATIVE! We need someone that can think outside of the box!
- 16 years old and older (preferably 18+)
- Solid experience in making high quality Videos, familiarity with most video formats
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with other members of the team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Show initiative and passion for gaming (including but not limited to FIFA)
- Positive attitude and a point a view
- Communicates clearly and promptly