Social Media Manager
RDB eSports is looking for a social media manager to lead our social media team. The social media manager will have a key role in establishing the branding of our organization together with our social media team.
We are an up-and-coming Esports organization, located in the Netherlands. We currently solely compete in FIFA but are looking to grow and expand in the future. We promote and encourage community involvement beyond just supporting our organization sponsored players. The social media manager will be on a volunteer basis.
Please be aware that this is currently an unpaid position, however there is potential for future compensation depending on the state of the organization. In the event that we are in the position to offer pay, a contract will be written.
- Managing all our social media accounts including Instagram and twitter (Roughly 2 Hours of work per day)
- Required of 1 posts per day on Instagram, Twitter (Minimum)
- Required of multiple interactions with people within our community.
- Brainstorming for new posts/community interaction
- Report to the CEO with any updates and issues
- Provide feedback on team content.
- BE CREATIVE! We need someone that can think outside of the box!
- Be fluent in English. Another language would be a plus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Social media management experience (include in resumé)
- 18 years old or older
- Computer, phone with all available social platforms
- Show initiative and passion for gaming (including but not limited to FIFA)
- Positive attitude and a point a view