RDB Esports is looking for a content creator to join our social media team. The content creator will have a key role in establishing the branding of our organization together with our social media team.
We are an up-and-coming esports organization, located in the Netherlands. We currently solely compete in FIFA but are looking to grow and expand to other esports in the future. We promote and encourage community involvement beyond just supporting our organization sponsored players. The content creator position will be on a volunteer basis.
Please be aware that this is currently an unpaid position, however there is potential for future compensation depending on the state of the organization. In the event that we are in the position to offer pay, a contract will be written.
- Create new content for several social media channels (Roughly 1 Hour of work per day)
- Required of 3 posts per week on Instagram, Twitter (Minimum)
- Brainstorming for new posts/community interaction
- Coordinate with the social media team and report to the Social Media Manager
- Provide feedback on team content.
- BE CREATIVE! We need someone that can think outside of the box!
- 16 years old and older (preferably 18+)
- Previous content creator experience (include in resumé)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. (communication skills in another language like French/German/Spanish/Italian would be an advantage)
- Ability to work independently, coordinate with other members of the team, and under close direction.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer, phone with all available social platforms
- Show initiative and passion for gaming (including but not limited to FIFA)
- Communicates clearly and promptly
If you think you meet these requirements and are eager to become part of an up and coming esports organization, then fill out the application form on our website www.rdbesports.com.