VP, Head of Regulatory Compliance
The VP, Head of Regulatory Compliance provides leadership, direction, and integration of regulatory compliance activities across Razer Inc.’s businesses. Reporting to the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, you will monitor and report results of the regulatory compliance efforts, and ensure adherence to national and international laws/regulations in the jurisdictions in which Razer operates. You will serve as a partner to Razer’s global businesses to ensure compliance with legal requirements, professional standards and best practices.
- Develop, manage, and execute policies and procedures which govern Razer’s regulatory compliance framework and programs
- Identify regulatory challenges and changes relating to anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, and market abuse to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time
- Work closely with business functions to put in place of internal policies and controls for regulatory compliance risks that Razer may face in its businesses and operations.
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, Operations etc.) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
- Monitor the performance of regulatory compliance programs, carry out risk assessments and compliance reviews to ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Recommend the initiation of investigative procedures in response to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and the Razer Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Provide guidance on the effective response to detected problems and offer recommendations for corrective action as appropriate
- Build and nurture a robust and efficient team of regulatory compliance, fraud and anti-money laundering specialists, using the latest compliance software and technology to provide efficient and effective solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, or Business Administration, or in a related field; Post-graduate qualifications preferred
- Minimum 15 years compliance experience in global corporations, relevant regulatory bodies, financial services, payments, or comparable industry space as a senior compliance officer – experience as senior professional in the financial services industry experience is critical
- Extensive leadership capabilities to develop, influence, direct, and manage teams, as well as to serve as key liaison with regulatory authorities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, maintain flexibility in fast-paced environment, and meet or exceed deadlines
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills for reporting purposes, performing liaison duties, and relating to business leaders/individuals