Vice President of Sales and Marketing
As the VP of Sales & Marketing, you are responsible for leading the Marketing and Sales teams, guiding day-to-day strategy and execution, and working closely with all departments to build a seamless consumer experience. You will be responsible for the ROI of the annual sales and marketing budgets. The primary objectives will be to accelerate the growth of sales and grow market share of all our product categories, as well as build new inbound and outbound channels at an efficient scale and predictable ROI.
- Align the organization’s sales and marketing strategies with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning and Sales & Marketing strategy development, forecasting, resource planning, and budgeting.
- Subject Matter Expert on buyers, how and where they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Have knowledge on the competition and how to stand out apart from all competitors.
- Lead and guide campaign tactics that include digital marketing, content social media marketing, conversion optimization, SEM and display, retail marketing, and media relations.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to develop and maintain communication that develops the company’s thought leadership and maintains trust with customers.
- Track funnel performance, channel performance, and work toward growing market share Maintain a dashboard of KPIs visible to the business and demonstrate how marketing initiatives are impacting revenue generation for the company.
- Travel required up to 25% of the time, both domestic and international.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing from a competitive college or university, or equivalent experience. MBA highly preferred.
- 15+ years of sales and marketing experience.
- 10+ years of experience in the consumer electronics, preferably gaming peripherals, systems, and/or mobile industry.
- Relationships with key stakeholders at retailers like Best Buy, Amazon.com, Walmart, etc.
- Prior management of sales and advertising teams and budgets in a performance-based environment.
- Proven accountability for revenue growth, new market penetration and associated KPIs.
- Experience in B2C and B2B markets.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on environment.
- Strong, data-driven problem resolution skills, including the ability to identify and define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.