Technical Support Engineer
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
- Monitor service performance
- Provide level 1 and 2 support to internal team and external partners.
- Assisting external partners with systems integrations in various system environments.
- Analyse application logs and optimize code for efficiency and performance.
- Responsible for activities involved in troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance of enterprise, high-volume, transactional systems
- Identifying and resolving technical issues in timely manner base on severities.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Handle service disruptions communication with internal team and external partners.
- Update users in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in software development and supports.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn, along with quality team lead role
- Well organized and able to meet tight deadline with good quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, professional, confident, assertive
- Extensive experience with API design & SDK architecture
- Prior hands-on in database design models and advance SQL queries
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying solutions on Cloud infrastructure is a plus
Are you game?