(Closed) Sr. Product Evangelist
- Assist in managing the product lifecycle, pricing and launch process to ensure that we increase our leadership and market share position
- Develop and implement marketing plans, ensuring achievement of company and brand objectives
- Assist the PMM with market segment priorities and partner with Marketing to establish Go To Market strategies and plans to achieve P&L objectives
- Own product lifecycle management for assigned product portfolio, including all product launches and plans for discontinued product.
- Conduct and do competitive benchmarking and product comparison
- Work with product developers to ensure products are relevant to the market and feature-sets are comparable to others
- Co-work with internal stakeholders like Sales Team and Channel Marketing
- Responsible for developing and implementing activities such as promotions and product launches
- Be responsible for assisting the PMM in managing the marketing budget and approval processes
- 5-7 years of product management experience is required. Prior consumer electronics experience is preferred
- Degree preferably in Business / Marketing or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to arrive at insights from analytical data, is essential for market and competitive evaluation, pricing and line management
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with skills to lead/participate in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possess strong people skills, able to work with the regional Sales & Marketing Teams to bring about increased sales to the market
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer’s software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).