Software Project Manager
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
- Lead cross-functional teams through all stages of the product development, including initial product launch and lifecycle releases
- Responsible for the entire product development cycle, until it reaches the market, including running parallel projects tracks from design, development, testing, analytics and roll out
- Ensure that all project-related documents are produced in a timely fashion, kept up to date and are made accessible to project teams and company employees, as appropriate
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationships to ensure that project tasks are delivered on time to the agreed quality standard
- Manage engineering project budget and track budget requests to the larger product budget
- Provide feedback to engineering, product, and business teams to continually improve/refine processes for better execution
- Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering or other related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with keynote-level spoken and written English
- Minimum 3 years project management experience in software product development
- Experience with launching PC software products. Mobile products are a plus
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Self-starter who has shown a track record of delivering phenomenal products to the market
- Able to work in a fast paced environment independently and as a team
Are you game?