Software Engineer (Cloud) #SGUnitedTraineeships
This 9 month Software Engineer (Cloud) traineeship position will see the trainee work on a large API system and acquiring hands-on experiences in software development life cycle from requirement gathering, design, prototyping, development, testing to maintenance.
The trainee will be involved in:
- Develop Web APIs to fulfil the business requirements.
- Develop unit test cases to meet the code quality metrics.
- Profile the APIs to improve the performance.
You will learn:
- Linux and Docker containers ecosystems
- API design and implementation
- Cloud native architecture
- SQL database
- Software profiling and load test
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020