Software (Cloud) Intern
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
The Software team is looking for an intern to be involved in the process of designing, prototyping and implementing an API system to be used by a large population of users globally.
The main area of work would cover:
- API design and implementation
- Working with SQL database
- Load Test and Performance Test
The intern will gain exposure in:
- Linux and Docker container
- The life cycle of designing, implementing and building a large scale API system
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proactive work ethics; you'll go the extra mile to get the results you want.
- Flexibility; able to see the value of assigned tasks and able to adapt to unfamiliar situations.
- Enjoy working in startup environment
- Knowledge in Go and Python is highly advantageuous
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months for optimal learning exposure