Senior System Developer (Hybris)
Razer is looking for an individual with strong SAP commerce cloud (Hybris) experience involving in design, development, and deployment of SAP commerce cloud and headless commerce solutions. In this position, the candidate will participate in product implementation, design specification, architecture, enhancement, integration, audit and review projects. You will be working in an enterprise environment building our next generation B2C eCommerce platform leveraging SAP commerce cloud under the hood. In this Senior Developer position, you will be working with a team that are building the best possible eCommerce application for our B2C customers. You’ll work closely with our business stakeholders and other partners to implement new solutions. In this role, you will be working with other talented engineering minds across the company working on some of the coolest technologies.
The candidate will serve as a technical expert and problem solver to business requirements/issues and to assist them in optimizing their utilization of the SAP commerce cloud product suite to define, build, and deploy on-line e-Commerce to Razer B2C application.
- Map requirements to the SAP commerce cloud solution to determine whether they can be achieved through "out of the box" capabilities or if customizations are needed.
- Review application architecture and design, development and maintenance programming deliverables, technology tools, and associated technology process for application systems, including integrated software and hardware application configurations.
- Work with project managers, architect, technical leads, and vendors on defining the scope, achievements, deliverables, and resources needed for the project.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, functional and technical team to translate complex business requirements into solution design.
- Involve in configuration of all design, development, and deployment associated with the eCommerce and Order Management eco-system, including all technical configuration settings, administration settings, and provide overall platform domain expertise.
- Key contribution to the development and delivery of systems; help shape system requirements and develop analysis-level documents that reflect the requirements.
- Improve and implement coding standards and follows CI/CD process.
- Support the global deployment of SAP Hybris within the corporation.
- Write software and participate in code reviews in debugging and coding to resolve issues.
- Responsible for the production monitoring, incident management, change requests and projects.
- Provide information/advice to business leadership regarding best practices, industry trends, as well as feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools.
- Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security.
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required.
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent with 5+ years of experience within an eCommerce industry
- In depth knowledge of SAP commerce cloud. Hands on experience in SAP commerce cloud 6.0+ versions. At least 2 SAP commerce cloud E2E implementations.
- Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as spring-security, spring-mvc, spring-data, JPA & hibernate.
- Strong knowledge on integrating with SAP backend systems.
- Experience in customizing the applications with SAP commerce cloud Backoffice framework.
- Experience with Flexible Search, impex, Catalog synchronization, Cronjobs, Cockpits, Account Management, Content Management, Product Management, Promotions / Discounts / Vouchers, Shopping Cart, Checkout/Payment, and Order Processing on SAP commerce cloud.
- Experience integrating SAP commerce cloud with search technologies like SOLR.
- Understanding of eCommerce B2C systems
- Hands on experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
- Experience with the build & deployment processes with Jenkins, code quality tools like Sonar, Fortify
- Experience with Linux, Tomcat and Apache httpd.
- Good working knowledge of change control and version control processes using source code control tools, specifically Git.
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Ant and Maven and hands on with the devops processes.
- Have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in design, integrations, interfacing with vendor technology/solutions, guiding and mentoring internal teams on architectural/integration decisions.
- Experience in gathering key business requirements and developing IT architecture, solutions, and technical strategies that support business needs.
- Familiarity with template driven rendering and client and server side MVC architectures.
- Familiarity with Splunk / Loggly / Kibana for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
- Work under ambitious schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
- We seek a self-starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
- Dynamic, curious people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here.