Senior Software Engineer (Web App)
This is a hands-on software engineering position in which you will be joining a team of engineers to architect, develop and maintain the next generation web apps for millions of users around the world.
- Design, develop and support high quality web applications.
- Write, analyze, optimize, and debug application code to maximize performance and scalability.
- Work with cross-functional departments to understand product requirements and provide technical feasibility assessment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, technically challenging environment with rapidly changing requirements.
- Fast learner, able to work independently as well as in a team. Adapt and learn new skills. Be independent and creative in problem solving.
- Good understanding of browser compatibility issues, rendering behavior and web app performance optimization.
- Familiar with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git and ESLint. Familiar with CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS. Familiar with Responsive Web Design. Familiar with TypeScript / GraphQL/Web Workers/ Web Assembly/ C++ 11/14/17 is an advantage.
- Able to build and style responsive HTML5 pages based on PSDs, wireframes, and sympli.io or materials provided by design/UI/UX teams.
- Experience with defect tracking tools such as Atlassian JIRA. Prior working experience with CI/CD environment using Jenkins, GIT or equivalent tools is preferred
Be part of a phenomenal teah today!