Senior Software Engineer
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
We are a leading company in Gaming industry, currently looking for Senior Android Application Developer locate in Taiwan to join within our team. The candidate must have strong experience developing high-performance applications on Android.
- Work closely with product management and design teams to create innovative applications on the Android platform
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Focus on UI design principles and make apps work intuitively
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high–performance, consumer-facing products
- Mandatory Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in English & Mandarin skills (Written & speaking)
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3+ years in Android application development
- Have good habits in writing unit tests or experience in Android UI testing
- Experience in one or more of the core technology areas of Android UI/Animation/Java/Kotlin
- Experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally currently available in an app store
- Knowledge of best practices in UI/UX (material design) is highly advantageous.
- Experience with low-power communication technologies such as Bluetooth Low Energy is highly advantageous
Are you game?