Senior Software Engineer (iOS)
At Razer, you will be at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world—video games, undertaking the greatest mission of all: bringing gamers closer to the games they love. With fifteen offices and three R&D labs worldwide, you will be part of a global team that transcends time zones and geographical boundaries. You get to enjoy working in an environment that values transparency and collaborative effort. Most importantly, both work and play are equally important to us.
We are looking for an open-minded and innovative iOS Engineer to join our team in Taiwan/Singapore. You should be enthusiastic about building high-performance mobile applications using the most suitable technologies. In this role you will collaborate with several internal teams to develop and design the high quality Mobile Applications for Razer users.
- Build reusable custom iOS components & SDKs for interfacing with multiple iOS Applications.
- Build prototypes and proofs of concepts.
- Analyze and optimize code for quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Lookout for new technologies and development tools that you can leverage to become better or that will help make better products.
- Keep iOS Applications up to date with the latest Swift & iOS releases.
- Publish Applications to Appstore, TestFlight and Firebase.
- Open to explore cross platform mobile Apps development technologies, such as React native, Flutter etc.
- Comfortable working remotely and collaborating with the team online when required.
- Generate and maintain documentation as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in iOS native mobile applications development using Swift and Objective C.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Extensive experience using MVVM and MVC based modular, reusable design and architecture.
- Extensive experience with software design patterns.
- Solid understanding of iOS Applications life cycle.
- Experience working with XCode Workspace, Submodules and Cocoapods.
- Experience working with Core Data, Core Animation & Core Graphics frameworks.
- Extensive experience with offline storage, threading and memory management.
- Experience working with REST API, JSON and XML formats.
- Extensive Experience with GIT & Bitbucket version control systems.
- Experience working with Core Bluetooth Framework.
- Experience working with BLE & Wi-Fi supported iOS Applications.
- Experience working with SwiftUI.
- Experience working with iOS keychain and Cryptography.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Significant experience with unit level testing, writing test plans, scripts and generating testable code.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative, technically challenging environment with rapidly changing requirements.
Be part of a phenomenal team today!