Senior Software Engineer II
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
This is a software engineering position in which you will be joining a team of engineers to help develop software projects that provide the best experience for gamers. In this role you will be responsible for the design and implementation of code and oversee test automation for your project(s). As part of the engineering team, you will also assist with other development processes and requirements as needed.
- Responsible for software development lifecycle activities, including system study, analysis, design, code, test and deployment for product using C#, .NET Core, WPF, React, UWP
- Experience with, C#, .Net Core, MVC, MVVM for 2+ years
- Hands on experience on any web framework e.g., Angular, React/Redux, Vue, JQuery for 1 year at least
- Work with project team members to identify product requirements and help define project scope, objectives, and plans accordingly.
- Write, analyse, optimize, and debug product application code to maximize performance and quality.
- Create automated unit tests and integration tests
- Write and maintain the internal tools for diagnose software component issues, improve productivity of build and release.
- Document technical specifications and functional specifications
- Participate in agile planning and scope estimation for team projects
- Mentor and execute in Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Demonstrable experience shipping high quality products
- Experienced in test driven development and test automation
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a small team.
- Communicates well in English
- Experience in WPF/WCF and MVVM programming
- Experience on creating webview2 UWP apps
- Experience in turning designs into responsive UIs with ReactJS /HTML5 / CSS (LESS)
- Experience in leveraging development workflow with tools like npm, webpack and Node.js.
- Experience developing in Node.js development
- Experience in integrating with RESTful APIs
Are you game?