Senior Manager, Business Development (Japan market)
At Razer, you will be at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world—video games, undertaking the greatest mission of all: bringing gamers closer to the games they love. With fifteen offices and three R&D labs worldwide, you will be part of a global team that transcends time zones and geographical boundaries. You get to enjoy working in an environment that values transparency and collaborative effort. Most importantly, both work and play are equally important to us.
We are looking for a results-driven and hands-on Senior Business Development Manager to lead Razer Gold business development activities for the Japan market. You must have the ability to understand the sales development process and technology stack and ensure its adoption. We need a self-starter motivated to constantly improve and optimize the process to drive performance.
- Work closely with our strategic partner in Japan to run and expand Razer Gold Japan wallet
- Develop long-term partnerships with the assigned merchants/contents for the benefit of both companies
- Responsible for the opening of channels to drive distribution for Razer Gold as well as the onboarding of new game/entertainment contents together with our strategic partner in the Japan region
- Formulate and implement an account penetration, management and growth strategy and plan that maximizes sales and profits
- Drive and develop performance targets for key merchants/contents
- Identify business opportunities and work with team to capture the business opportunities
- Able to work independently to manage Razer Gold Japan wallet
- Coordinate local marketing activity with our strategy partner in Japan
- Analyze and report on your weekly activities to identify potential optimizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with minimally 5 years of sales/business development experience in the payment service industry
- Track record of successful channel acquisition and business development, especially for the Japan market
- Strong understanding of the gaming and digital content landscape and partners across PC, Mobile and Console
- Strong network of contacts in the payment service and/or games industry
- Proficiency in English language required, Japanese language skills will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with partners as well as management and peers
- Self-motivated, with high energy and a passion for PC and Mobile games
Be part of a phenomenal team today!