Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
You will be the driving force behind for growing the global performance marketing channel by developing demand generation programs, executing marketing campaigns, providing analytics, and process improvements.
- Own and direct full-funnel planning and execution, unified targeting strategies and performance of all paid digital marketing platforms across digital platforms with the regional and direct to consumer teams
- Execute key global campaigns centrally, closely collaborating with business units and regions
- Ownership of campaign performance, KPIs and reporting with the goal of driving marketing efficiencies and effectiveness with ongoing optimizations
- Drive digital marketing experimentation, A/B testing and innovation working with the regions
- Close collaboration with global digital strategy and insights team to deploy business unit aligned strategic plans, insights and analytics and delivery of defined KPIs
- Media planning including advertising budget planning and budget maintenance
- Regular reporting of advertising plans and performance to various stakeholders
- Act as the day-to-day agency lead for paid media, including setting agency targets, evaluating performance and supervision of the agency activities
- Work with global media partners to execute global joint business plans across regions and drive optimizations and performance on an on-going basis
- Asset conception and request for all digital marketing channels, including banners, videos, text ads, dynamic ads and more
- Evolve all ongoing paid marketing channels to improve the overall strategy, tactics and performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience within digital marketing.
- Practical experience in placing Search Ads, Social Ads, Display Ads, Programmatic Ads.
- Experience with DV360 and other Google Stacks.
- Experience in media planning and execution on an international / global level.
- Experience within ecommerce metrics and KPIs.
- Analytical skills to interpret and present data to high-level stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with global stakeholders.
- Time management skills to take on multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Team oriented, ability to work in a matrix organization, effectively and autonomously.
Are you game?