Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
You will be the driving force behind for growing the global performance marketing channel by developing demand generation programs, executing marketing campaigns, providing analytics, and process improvements.
- Own all paid digital marketing strategy planning for globally and regionally executed digital marketing campaigns, working with Global Business Units, Regions and Direct to Consumer channels including advertising on search platforms, social media platforms and display platforms
- Work with regional marketing teams to review digital media plans and optimization of media strategy, including continuous review of KPIs/digital media performance, on-going assessment of different media buying methods, media buying partners, and develop suitable relationship with suitable local media publishers/ networks
- Media planning including advertising budget planning and budget maintenance.
- Regular reporting of advertising plans and performance to various stakeholders
- Act as the agency lead for paid media, including setting agency targets, evaluating performance and day-to-day supervision of the agency activities
- Data Management & Analytics Strategy development – Work with big data, ecommerce marketing team members as well as analytics team to define data strategy
- Keeping up to date on any other future emerging marketing technological capabilities arising in the market and relevant to Razer in the future – making a recommendation on whether Razer should test and learn such tools
- Asset conception and request for all digital marketing channels, including banners, videos, text ads, dynamic ads and more
- Evolve all ongoing paid marketing channels to improve the overall strategy, tactics and performance
- Minimally 8 years of experience in digital media planning and strategy development
- Experienced setting up paid digital media campaigns (predominantly Facebook & Google suites – DV360, CM) as well as ad trafficking
- Experienced pulling data from web analytics platform (GA or AA)
- Experience with site and creative tagging
- Practical experience in placing Search Ads, Social Ads, Display Ads, Programmatic Ads
- Experience with DV360 and other Google Stacks
- Experience in media planning and execution on an international / global level
- Experience within ecommerce metrics and KPIs
- Analytical skills to interpret and present data to high-level stakeholders
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with global stakeholders
- Time management skills to take on multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Team oriented, ability to work in a matrix organization, effectively and autonomously
Are you game?