Senior Business Development Manager
The Senior Business Developer Manager builds partnerships and business relationships with other content providers in order to acquire content for multimedia titles or online products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develop and manage relationships with various prospects, clients and partners in video gaming and related industries.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Work with internal teams to execute on partnership activities.
- Manage internal and external handling of co-branded/licensed products and services.
- Work with engineering teams and partners to integrate Razer technologies.
- Identify new trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- MBA desired.
- 5 to 7 years in Business Development.
- Strong knowledge of gaming technology in the consumer market.
- Strong track record of successfully negotiating and closing deals.
- Experience in new product development, product strategy, and participation in innovation projects.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and drive for continuous improvement.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and be able to communicate effectively across language barriers.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under deadline pressures; set priorities; respond to changing demands from multiple sources.
- Travel required up to 30%.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer’s software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).