(Closed) Sales Manager, RESPAWN
As Sales Manager for RESPAWN, you are the liaison between Respawn and its Channel Partners. You will plan, lead and implement the sales strategy to drive the growth of RESPAWN. You will develop relationships and collaborate with our key customers and channel partners to develop scalable programs. You have a proven record of creating and fostering strategic channel partnerships, organizing, and leading all aspects of the sales cycle internally and externally. If you're looking for a role that stretches you beyond just the sales box, if you love to take the competition head-on, inspire customers; you enjoy collaborating with the best, and building your cross-functional leadership skills, then this job is for you.
- Manage all business development aspects of Respawn's partnerships, with a primary focus on sales revenue and lead generation.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Respawn's sales rules of engagement.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for existing partners.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partners and/or manager.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new products offerings.
- Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Demonstrating industry knowledge.
- Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Defining and executing partner sales plans.
- Travel as needed – up to 15% of the time (domestic and/or international).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience in channel sales and experience.
- Knowledge of CPG & F&B preferred.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions.
- Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Gaming experience preferred but not required.
Razer™ is the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world's largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer's software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world's largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).