Razer Gold Sales Leader, Malaysia
The candidate will work closely with the business development, marketing, product lead, engineering, procurement teams of Razer Gold to drive sales and partnership opportunities in Malaysia. The position has the responsibility of growing sales and partnerships, plan growth strategy, project and forecast revenue, drive opportunities and own targets.
This position requires a leader who is a self-directed, adaptable individual with very strong communication skills, who can work under pressure, along with proven experience working on complex, regional, time-critical projects.
- P/L responsibilities with sales and revenue target ownership for Razer Gold in Malaysia.
- Formulate and implement an account penetration, management and growth plan that maximizes sales and profits.
- Develop growth strategy and business partnerships pipeline that drives ROIs for the product annually.
- Ensure Razer Gold maintains a good market standing on the product direction and business development of our products and services, and stay relevant to market’s current and future demands
- Identify business opportunities and work with Product Development team to develop product requirement specifications to capture the business opportunities.
- Responsible for channel relationships and the opening of channels to drive distribution for Razer Gold.
- Oversee the business, marketing and operations team for Razer Gold in Malaysia and work closely with back-office support teams.
- Understand the gaming and digital content landscape and partners across PC, Mobile and Console.
- Drive the business development team to develop performance targets for key accounts globally.
- Collect and analyze revenue and partnership data related to partner accounts to be presented regularly to Management.
- Negotiate agreements with clients and manage, review and renew such agreements as required to maximize business interests for Razer.
- Develop long-term partnerships with the assigned accounts for the benefit of both companies.
- Working with Compliance team to make sure our product is compile with required regulations
- Qualifying degree with 8+ years of experience in the online gaming/digital content or payment service industry.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience and successful track record in managing a team of more than 10 people.
- Owned and maintain P/L responsibilities for more than 5 years in an online content business.
- Demonstrate experience with a successful track record in managing accounts, building relationships and driving revenues.
- In-depth knowledge of the online gaming content / industry and its competitive background.
- Excellent understanding of PC and mobile game content development processes, pipelines, workflows and tools.
- Good analytical skills, capable of doing in-depth analysis, to provide business insights and develop strategic to counter-challenges and grow new business.
- Own and maintain an extensive partnerships network in the gaming, digital content and payment industry. Experience in working with international partners and multi-countries partnerships.
- Experience of managing a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Excellent team player.
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time to grow business opportunities
- Leadership capabilities to drive, motivate and chart new business direction.
- Keen sense and interest in latest technology developments, market trends, near future trends and web technologies.
- Highly organized, deadline orientated and self-motivated. Ability to think outside of the box.
- Proactive personality with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Highly adaptable to changing environment and business landscape.
- Fast learner, self-motivated and self-starter who can act on own initiative.
- Ability to work well in a complex, matrixed environment.
** Thank you for your interest in Razer. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **