Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
The Quality Assurance Tester role is essential for the Customer Advocacy team due its overall contribution to the customer experience. The individual in this position must be professional, meticulous, hardworking, and must be able to think critically to resolve issues they encounter. You will work closely with team members around the globe, developing process documentation dedicated in making old processes more efficient and to ensure better testing results. You will also assist in maintaining e-commerce platforms by making sure products listed in a transparent way for customers to understand their purchases. You will assist in the management of 3PL vendors to ensure that stock for e-commerce platforms and warranty replacements are carefully managed.
- Document all defective systems and peripherals sent to the Razer USA office
- Conduct quality assurance tests on defective systems and peripherals.
- Ensure timely communication with customers and process resolutions for their defective product.
- Assist with the retrieval of global high priority defective units.
- Document all requests generated by Razer Engineering teams.
- Develop comprehensive status reports on requested Engineering units.
- Organize the transfer of these units to respective engineering locations.
- Communicate with repair centers to help as needed.
- Communicate with support agents to assist with customer resolutions.
- Evaluate and improve current logistical processes.
- Manually place replacement orders, process refunds, and generate store credit.
- Develop reports that assess the efficiency of related support processes.
- Provide feedback to related support teams regarding trending problems with peripherals, systems, and mobile units.
- Assemble, test, and package spare parts for resale.
- Inspect and test replacement products that will be sent to high profile customers as “White Gloved” replacements.
- Assist in testing and implementation of CRM related projects
- Curate images for products sold on the support spare parts store.
- Develop testing and packaging documentation for more complex products and fragile products
- Work with vendors to store, document, and package peripherals spare parts to generate revenue and assist in warranty customers
- Develop and disseminate comprehensive reports specific to revenue generation and
- Maintain an e-commerce platform to ensure that all customers are taken care of and their shipments are not hindered
- Maintain a logistics platform to ensure that customer products are properly documented and set up to ensure they can be shipped with no issue
- Assist in development of automated processes to help maintain current service level agreements