Product Marketing Manager (Razer Gold)
At Razer, you will be at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world—video games, undertaking the greatest mission of all: bringing gamers closer to the games they love. With fifteen offices and three R&D labs worldwide, you will be part of a global team that transcends time zones and geographical boundaries. You get to enjoy working in an environment that values transparency and collaborative effort. Most importantly, both work and play are equally important to us.
The Senior Product Evangelist/Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the business and product team of Razer Gold platform. The position has the responsibility of developing marketing strategy, promotions and activities to drive user acquisition, engagement and supporting the business team to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Marketing ownership of a B2C wallet, driving end user demand generation from user acquisition and revenue perspectives
- Launch new features with go-to-market planning and compelling creative ideas to grow adoption and usage.
- Conduct and do competitive benchmarking and product comparison
- Work with product developers to ensure products are relevant to the market and feature-sets are comparable to others
- Responsible for developing and implementing activities such as promotions and product launches
- Developing and implementing communication strategy with Razer global marketing and content teams for press social and community engagements
- Work with product and business development team to develop and manage product literature, presentation and sales enablement materials for Business teams
- Prepare all necessary documents, legal requirements and brand approvals required for marketing activities
- Degree in Business or Marketing with minimum 5 years of digital product marketing experience in B2C application related areas.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skill.
- Good analytical skills, capable of doing in-depth analysis, to provide insights to customer trends, market needs and possible packages to address gaps identified
- Experience in working with international partners and multi-country partnerships.
- Experience of managing a diverse set of both internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Keen sense and interest in latest technology developments, market trends, near future trends and web technologies.
- Highly organized, deadline orientated and self-motivated.
- Ability to think through complex issues and apply a data-driven, analytical mindset to solving problems.
- Proactive personality with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Fast learner, self-motivated and self-starter who can act on own initiative.
- Ability to work well in a complex, matrixed environment.
Be part of a phenomenal team today!