Product Manager (Razer Gold B2B)
At Razer, you will be at the forefront of the most exciting industry in the world—video games, undertaking the greatest mission of all: bringing gamers closer to the games they love. With fifteen offices and three R&D labs worldwide, you will be part of a global team that transcends time zones and geographical boundaries. You get to enjoy working in an environment that values transparency and collaborative effort. Most importantly, both work and play are equally important to us.
The ideal candidate is a highly driven individual who is passionate in building meaningful and delightful products for business customers and end consumers. You will work with cross-functional teams to deliver the product roadmap and be the owner of your products.
- Develop industry leading B2B payments products that uniquely serve our business customers
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to conceptualize, design, develop, test and launch Razer Gold products
- Gather and define product requirements and break down into executable user stories for development team to deliver quality product within timeline
- Be the owner of your products and responsible for the full end-to-end product lifecycle
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your products
- Develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog
- Perform market analysis in different regional markets and make product adjustments to better meet the needs and wants of the target markets
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, unique selling proposition, projections, ROI and technical requirements etc.
- Collect and analyze user feedbacks to support strategy formulation and business decision-making
- Keep abreast of industry changes and innovations
- 5+ years’ experience as a product manager with a tech software company
- Demonstrable success in launching new products or features with clear metrics and impact; ideally in a gaming, tech, fintech, ecommerce or startup environment
- Good knowledge and working experience in B2B payments products are preferred
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields
- Excellent communication skill and be able to build strong partnership with internal and external partners
- Good time and project management skills and able to work under tight timeline
- Highly resourceful and good problem-solving skill
- Good analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
Be part of a phenomenal team today!