Be Phenomenal with Razer Fintech
Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur be part of a global brand with a global presence.
After acquiring MOL global in 2018, and the launch our Razer Pay e-wallet in 2019, our fintech ambitions are only getting started, and we need you to be part of our team!
With a strong brand authenticity with the global youth and millennial population, Razer Fintech is looking for talents who are passionate with creating new and exciting digital payment solutions with our two verticals – Razer Pay and Razer Merchant Services.
Why join us?
Razer Fintech offers a great number of opportunities to help you achieve your goals and discover your true potential. People are at the heart of Razer Fintech, and we know it is you that will make us phenomenal.
Who do we look for?
You! Are you passionate about technologies that will help push towards a cashless society in Malaysia? Do you live and breathe innovation? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and energetic team of people? If your answer is yes, Razer Fintech is for you.
- Join a high energy FinTech organisation and contribute to the development and launch of cutting-edge Financial Technology products.
- Lead the entire product development lifecycle for a FinTech product, including market analysis, profitability assessment, user experience design, Agile development, and market launch, in partnership with the cross-functional team members of product managers, designers, operations, compliance and security professionals.
- Be passionate about customer experience and ready to roll up the sleeves and go the extra mile to solve relevant customer problems.
- Be relentless about driving overall profitability of the product.
- 5-10 years of experience in a Product Management/Product Owner in high-energy, productive teams.
- Proven track record of building and launching customer relevant, profitable products, ideally in regulated environments, e.g. Banking, Insurance, Payments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional, confident, assertive.
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to drive win-win outcomes.
- Proven ability to work within geographically and organisationally distributed teams.
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Business or Engineering Degree or equivalent.
** Thank you for your interest in Razer. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **