The Product Developer develops well-executed and innovative products. This role is responsible for the product roadmap and the product conceptualization process for Video Game peripherals. If you follow all the latest trends in Video Games, you have an in-depth knowledge of PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch gaming consoles and controllers, and want to develop the next epic gaming products, then this role is for you.
- Responsible for the product conceptualization process and the formulation of a Peripherals Product Roadmap.
- Defining the Product Requirement Specification (PRS) and Expected User Experience for each product.
- Drive technology roadmaps through technology research, evaluation, and partnership with Engineering.
- Collate and analyze competitive market data and user feedback.
- Provide ergonomic inputs and present case scenarios to the Industrial Designers from a gamer's point of view.
- Work closely with Design, Sales, Marketing and Engineering groups to execute the plan as laid out and driven by the Program Manager to get the product out on time and in line with the PRS.
- Travel as needed – approximately 15% of the time.
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering or design field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth product development knowledge or relevant development / product management.
- Mobile or console gaming experience preferred.
- Knowledge of product development calendar, process, timelines, and deliverables.
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
- Can work independently, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and communication skills.
Razer™ is the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world's largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer's software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world's largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).