(Closed) Payment Ops Intern
The Payments Operations Intern will work closely with the Payments and Fraud team of Razer Gold to manage settlement and payment operations. The position has the responsibility of ensuring delivery of time-sensitive tasks to internal and external stakeholders. This position will require a good command of the English language, basic Excel knowledge and ability to multitask.
- Work closely with Razer’s partners for finance related communications and invoicing needs.
- Manage Razer’s online services reports reconciliation with internal teams on a regular basis.
- Compile service reports for internal stakeholders when required.
- Investigate and provide swift resolution for payment and fraud-related inquiries
- Able to work closely with internal and external teams to deliver tasks when required.
- Highly organized, deadline orientated and self-motivated. Ability to think outside of the box.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel is required
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus
- Able to commit for at least 6 months for optimal learning exposure, starting from February 2020