Marketing Manager, Razer Gold Americas
As the Marketing Manager for Razer Gold America, you will own the design, content and execution of marketing campaigns to end users. This role will take the lead in creating and implementing marketing campaigns and promotions, reaching millions of gamers in the Americas every month. This role will help drive B2C marketing programs from conception to completion, working with top-tier online game publishers, top retailers and popular payment products.
- Lead marketing campaigns with game publishers, payment and retail partners, including owning the design, content and distribution of banners, e-newsletters and social media posts to promote Razer Gold.
- Cooperate with other Razer business units to execute campaigns involving multiple Razer products and services.
- Coordinate international marketing activity with Razer Gold headquarters in Singapore and Razer Gold subsidiary in Brazil.
- Manage Razer Gold’s Facebook page, YouTube account and other social media destinations in North America.
- Aid in the execution of referral programs, banner advertising and PR.
- Represent the company at popular esports tournaments, trade shows and other industry events..
- Travel required up to 15% of the time, domestic and/or internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or business development in the online games industry.
- Proficiency with tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience with Facebook and Google advertising (Google Search Ads, Google Display Network).
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to work across time zones and cultures – evening teleconference calls with global teammates is required on a regular basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with customers as well as management and peers.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and a passion for online games.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 100 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest offline-to-online digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 16 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).