The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading Go-To-Market marketing strategies and execution in North America for Razer’s portfolio of Productivity Systems products (non-gaming). This role will partner with the global business unit to identify, evaluate and resolve business performance challenges and translate them into actionable marketing opportunities.
- Serve as the cross-functional lead for Product, Sales, Customer Advocacy, Legal, and Finance teams providing detailed project plans and status on the execution of campaigns and initiatives.
- Monitor consumer needs, market landscape and competition to develop recommendations and POV on opportunities for expanding marketing mix, value proposition and other relevant business needs to drive market leadership.
- Lead weekly cross-functional Go-To-Market marketing meetings.
- Maintain weekly status reports and report to leadership and global product teams on progress of marketing programs.
- Partner with Sales to evaluate business performance and to identify marketing solutions.
- Act as an advocate and champion for the business unit to build company-wide awareness and educate internal organizations.
- Lead integrated marketing project from concept to execution.
- Coordinate and collaborate marketing executions strategies that efficiently and effectively deliver marketing plans to market.
- Project manage marketing tactics to ensure timely execution, track risks and dependencies, and lead implementation.
- Participate in briefings and actively review proposed concepts to ensure alignment to product and marketing strategy
- Travel required up to 15% of the time, domestic and international.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Brand Management and or Agency experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Intermediate to advanced Excel experience.
- Must have knowledge of digital marketing, advertising, social media, PR and retail.
- Must have experience with a consumer-facing brand, luxury brand and/or PC Hardware.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience leading cross-functional leadership teams.
- Strong project management and planning skills.
- Must be savvy and demonstrate strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must be collaborative in nature and work well with others.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 100 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest offline-to-online digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 16 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).